Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chilbo (Korean Enameling) from Korea


Rocket Man (new name for hubby Curt) recently returned from a business trip to Asia which included my beloved South Korea. He was able to stop in and visit my chilbo teacher, Nan. I think he bought her shop out. She was thrilled to see him.


I am planning on incorporating these into my maedeup and make a bunch of necklaces for my Etsy store.

He loves her birds and so do I.


I've always loved her chilbo flowers.


This has really got me inching to get out my chilbo supplies and start creating. I just need Rocket Man to drill some holes into the copper pieces and I'm all set. Maybe this weekend!

She is very talented and had her own show in Itaewon a few weeks ago featuring her designs.


On the kitty front, the fighting is still fierce at times and unnerving for me. Louie has lost quite a bit of weight in the aftermath. I happen to catch Louie and Finnigan in a calmer time.













2 comments:

  1. Oh Becky, these are gorgeous and to know they are from your friend's shop. I just {hearted} your Etsy and will be watching. LOL @ rocket man!
    hugs, Molly xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly: Thanks for hearting me. I have to figure out how to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...