Thursday, October 15, 2009

Spooky Seoul


This is the picture that got me semi famous in the Korean blog sphere. We were out in Seoul the day after Halloween last year looking for a certain Mexican restaurant (not many in Korea) when we ran into this spider guy. I still find it today the most creative costume I've ever seen and in a country that doesn't celebrate Halloween.


I wish I had shot some video but to be honest I was freaked out by the spider guy. He seemed to walk in my direction and I didn't want to get too close.


He never said a word.


These are a bunch of police officers staying out of his way. We found the spider guy near the Blue House (Korea's version of The White House) which always has a large presence of officers. The spider guy walked towards some of the officers and they were jumping to get out of his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...